Friday, October 4, 2013

How It Should Have Ended: Star Trek Edition

I don't know about anyone else but after seeing a movie in theatres I enjoy, I can't wait for the How It Should Have Ended video to be created and released. I previously did a best of Marvel article, and you can read it here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The folks at HISHE have done it again, this time with the second instalment in the Star Trek reboot franchise, Star Trek Into Darkness.




They're always hilarious, because their true. The Khan scene made me laugh so hard! This is the second HISHE for Star Trek, the first was for the 2009 movie.




I love that ending. If you find yourself with some free time, check out all the videos on the HISHE channel. You will thank yourself for a long time!

Twitter: @Stepherland

More Geeky Stories From Around The Interwebs