Wednesday, September 11, 2013

UPDATED: Toe-tingling pitch trailer for 'Jurassic World' leaks

WHOOPS, I guess we got so overwhelmed by the epicness of the video we just lost our sense of proper news judgement.

Yes this video actually was a pitch trailer for a video game that was eventually abandoned.

While some are saying thank goodness it wasn't for Jurassic World, I feel like I would have enjoyed a world where people are pitted against Dinosaurs.

 I don't know maybe its just my overwhelming sense of appetite for a good movie instead of rehashing old garbage. Don't get me wrong I probably love the original Jurassic Park more than most people in the universe (I still get tingles remembering those ominous pounding footfalls in the darkness of the theater), but really you can only do so many movies about Dinosaurs getting loose in a park.

Anyways you can still check out the video below and dream of what could have been.....

More Geeky Stories From Around The Interwebs